Items Petitions <-----

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

You got your items?

100% 100% 
[ 8 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
 
Total Votes : 8

Items Petitions <-----

Post  PuRe on Tue Feb 03, 2009 8:57 am

CLOSED


Last edited by PuRe on Sun Feb 08, 2009 1:52 am; edited 10 times in total
avatar
PuRe
WebMaster-Owner-Hoster
WebMaster-Owner-Hoster

Number of posts : 162
Location : Behind You
Unseal Credits :
999 / 100999 / 100

Fame :
100 / 100100 / 100

Registration date : 2009-01-09

View user profile http://reingofcrusader.bestofforum.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Items Petitions <-----

Post  PuRe on Tue Feb 03, 2009 9:16 am

By Brigrader :

Name: Alecio

Item you need: Super Kylin Set, BD Gem's, Emissary's, lvl 90 Str Rings

Why you need it : I need items because I want to become the 2nd powerfullest ToD played in the game. accomplishing my goals in the game will only prove that I am stronger but also i'll be willing to help my friends when they need me the most. the more stronger I get the more help I can bring to my guild,friends,party and so on. I dont want to be the best but only do the best I can. Secondally I like seeing "BIG" stats XD lol

In-Game name : BlackPhantom (BP)
avatar
PuRe
WebMaster-Owner-Hoster
WebMaster-Owner-Hoster

Number of posts : 162
Location : Behind You
Unseal Credits :
999 / 100999 / 100

Fame :
100 / 100100 / 100

Registration date : 2009-01-09

View user profile http://reingofcrusader.bestofforum.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Items Petitions <-----

Post  PuRe on Tue Feb 03, 2009 9:20 am

PuRe wrote:By Brigrader :

Name: Alecio

Item you need: Super Kylin Set, BD Gem's, Emissary's, lvl 90 Str Rings

Why you need it : I need items because I want to become the 2nd powerfullest ToD played in the game. accomplishing my goals in the game will only prove that I am stronger but also i'll be willing to help my friends when they need me the most. the more stronger I get the more help I can bring to my guild,friends,party and so on. I dont want to be the best but only do the best I can. Secondally I like seeing "BIG" stats XD lol

In-Game name : BlackPhantom (BP)

Aproved
avatar
PuRe
WebMaster-Owner-Hoster
WebMaster-Owner-Hoster

Number of posts : 162
Location : Behind You
Unseal Credits :
999 / 100999 / 100

Fame :
100 / 100100 / 100

Registration date : 2009-01-09

View user profile http://reingofcrusader.bestofforum.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Items Petitions <-----

Post  pokemon on Tue Feb 03, 2009 9:33 am

Name:Sammy

Item you need:kylin set (any) and darkness emissary

Why you need it : i want to help katie to have some good items so this game will be fun for her! =D hehe anything will do im not picky =P

In-Game name :Sammy

pokemon
Newbie
Newbie

Number of posts : 1
Unseal Credits :
0 / 1000 / 100

Fame :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-02-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

lvl 80 unseal rings

Post  Nimy on Tue Feb 03, 2009 9:35 am

me want lvl 80 unseal set pl0x Very Happy

Nimy
Newbie
Newbie

Number of posts : 4
Unseal Credits :
0 / 1000 / 100

Fame :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-01-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Items Petitions <-----

Post  PuRe on Tue Feb 03, 2009 9:38 am

Nimy wrote:me want lvl 80 unseal set pl0x Very Happy

Please make a formal petition
avatar
PuRe
WebMaster-Owner-Hoster
WebMaster-Owner-Hoster

Number of posts : 162
Location : Behind You
Unseal Credits :
999 / 100999 / 100

Fame :
100 / 100100 / 100

Registration date : 2009-01-09

View user profile http://reingofcrusader.bestofforum.com

Back to top Go down

HOPE GET WHAT YOU WANT

Post  Brigadier on Tue Feb 03, 2009 9:42 am

Good Luck guys ^_______^ lol!
avatar
Brigadier
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 223
Age : 28
Location : USA, MI
Unseal Credits :
60 / 10060 / 100

Fame :
100 / 100100 / 100

Registration date : 2009-01-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Items Petitions <-----

Post  PuRe on Tue Feb 03, 2009 10:10 am

pokemon wrote:Name:Sammy

Item you need:kylin set (any) and darkness emissary

Why you need it : i want to help katie to have some good items so this game will be fun for her! =D hehe anything will do im not picky =P

In-Game name :Sammy

Aproved
avatar
PuRe
WebMaster-Owner-Hoster
WebMaster-Owner-Hoster

Number of posts : 162
Location : Behind You
Unseal Credits :
999 / 100999 / 100

Fame :
100 / 100100 / 100

Registration date : 2009-01-09

View user profile http://reingofcrusader.bestofforum.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Items Petitions <-----

Post  Nimy on Tue Feb 03, 2009 10:17 am

Username: nimynimnam

Item you need : full lvl 85 unsealed set for crusader

Why you need it : the more powerful i am the more i can help others Very Happy

In-Game name : Dadera

Nimy
Newbie
Newbie

Number of posts : 4
Unseal Credits :
0 / 1000 / 100

Fame :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-01-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Items Petitions <-----

Post  PuRe on Tue Feb 03, 2009 10:47 am

Nimy wrote:Username: nimynimnam

Item you need : full lvl 85 unsealed set for crusader

Why you need it : the more powerful i am the more i can help others Very Happy

In-Game name : Dadera

Aproved
avatar
PuRe
WebMaster-Owner-Hoster
WebMaster-Owner-Hoster

Number of posts : 162
Location : Behind You
Unseal Credits :
999 / 100999 / 100

Fame :
100 / 100100 / 100

Registration date : 2009-01-09

View user profile http://reingofcrusader.bestofforum.com

Back to top Go down

BD Gem's and Rages

Post  Brigadier on Tue Feb 03, 2009 10:59 am

Yo Yo Yo YO..!!!!!!! I need some more GEMS..!! ^______________^
avatar
Brigadier
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 223
Age : 28
Location : USA, MI
Unseal Credits :
60 / 10060 / 100

Fame :
100 / 100100 / 100

Registration date : 2009-01-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Petition

Post  xRawr on Wed Feb 04, 2009 6:19 am

Name: xRawr

Item you need: Rightful Chest of Black Dragon, Abbandon Vanquisher (Acc Bonus), Crown of Decedent, Acc rings lv 85, Speed neck 70 or more... i didnt see pets so if u can give a august pet >.<hmm.. :S ty xd

Why you need it :cuz im out of eqip n' the unseal 65 suck =) and i want become stronger?, yeah bb

In-Game name: xRawr


Last edited by xRawr on Wed Feb 04, 2009 6:24 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : lala (8))
avatar
xRawr
Newbie
Newbie

Number of posts : 3
Unseal Credits :
0 / 1000 / 100

Fame :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-02-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Items Petitions <-----

Post  PuRe on Wed Feb 04, 2009 6:37 am

xRawr wrote:Name: xRawr

Item you need: Rightful Chest of Black Dragon, Abbandon Vanquisher (Acc Bonus), Crown of Decedent, Acc rings lv 85, Speed neck 70 or more... i didnt see pets so if u can give a august pet >.<hmm.. :S ty xd

Why you need it :cuz im out of eqip n' the unseal 65 suck =) and i want become stronger?, yeah bb

In-Game name: xRawr

Aproved
avatar
PuRe
WebMaster-Owner-Hoster
WebMaster-Owner-Hoster

Number of posts : 162
Location : Behind You
Unseal Credits :
999 / 100999 / 100

Fame :
100 / 100100 / 100

Registration date : 2009-01-09

View user profile http://reingofcrusader.bestofforum.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Items Petitions <-----

Post  Nimy on Wed Feb 04, 2009 8:32 am

Name: nimynimnam

Item you need:
* skill book for rebirth slash
* lv9 gem of rage (12 of these would be nice Very Happy)
* lv9 refining gem (I need 16 of these super pl0x)
* lv9 eye of black dragon (need 4 of these)
lol!

Why you need it : MUST ACHIEVE PERFECTION! Twisted Evil

In-Game name: Dadera

Nimy
Newbie
Newbie

Number of posts : 4
Unseal Credits :
0 / 1000 / 100

Fame :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-01-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Items Petitions <-----

Post  PuRe on Wed Feb 04, 2009 9:40 am

Nimy wrote:Name: nimynimnam

Item you need:
* skill book for rebirth slash
* lv9 gem of rage (12 of these would be nice Very Happy)
* lv9 refining gem (I need 16 of these super pl0x)
* lv9 eye of black dragon (need 4 of these)
lol!

Why you need it : MUST ACHIEVE PERFECTION! Twisted Evil

In-Game name: Dadera

Aproved
avatar
PuRe
WebMaster-Owner-Hoster
WebMaster-Owner-Hoster

Number of posts : 162
Location : Behind You
Unseal Credits :
999 / 100999 / 100

Fame :
100 / 100100 / 100

Registration date : 2009-01-09

View user profile http://reingofcrusader.bestofforum.com

Back to top Go down

Items i spose :O

Post  Keige on Wed Feb 04, 2009 10:06 am

Name:Stan

Item you need:Emissary's, BD eyes, lvl 5 works Razz, lvl 2 rages, and some refs!

Why you need it :Because my stats are kinda low, and it would be nifty to be stronger to help out some beginners Very Happy

In-Game name :Keige
avatar
Keige
Choop
Choop

Number of posts : 6
Age : 25
Location : Alaska
Unseal Credits :
0 / 1000 / 100

Fame :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-01-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Lol?

Post  xRawr on Wed Feb 04, 2009 10:08 am

Name: xRawr

Item you need: 15 Sand Bags lv5, 9 lv9 shadow gem, 9 lv9 Eye of BD, 9 lv9 explosive gem, 27 lv9 ref gem.

Why you need it :for fun? lol i wont be just Sexi, i want become stronger too =)

In-Game name :
avatar
xRawr
Newbie
Newbie

Number of posts : 3
Unseal Credits :
0 / 1000 / 100

Fame :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-02-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Items Petitions <-----

Post  PuRe on Wed Feb 04, 2009 10:20 am

xRawr wrote:Name: xRawr

Item you need: 15 Sand Bags lv5, 9 lv9 shadow gem, 9 lv9 Eye of BD, 9 lv9 explosive gem, 27 lv9 ref gem.

Why you need it :for fun? lol i wont be just Sexi, i want become stronger too =)

In-Game name :

Acepted


Last edited by PuRe on Wed Feb 04, 2009 10:27 am; edited 1 time in total
avatar
PuRe
WebMaster-Owner-Hoster
WebMaster-Owner-Hoster

Number of posts : 162
Location : Behind You
Unseal Credits :
999 / 100999 / 100

Fame :
100 / 100100 / 100

Registration date : 2009-01-09

View user profile http://reingofcrusader.bestofforum.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Items Petitions <-----

Post  PuRe on Wed Feb 04, 2009 10:22 am

Keige wrote:Name:Stan

Item you need:Emissary's, BD eyes, lvl 5 works Razz, lvl 2 rages, and some refs!

Why you need it :Because my stats are kinda low, and it would be nifty to be stronger to help out some beginners Very Happy

In-Game name :Keige

Aproved


Last edited by PuRe on Thu Feb 05, 2009 9:31 am; edited 1 time in total
avatar
PuRe
WebMaster-Owner-Hoster
WebMaster-Owner-Hoster

Number of posts : 162
Location : Behind You
Unseal Credits :
999 / 100999 / 100

Fame :
100 / 100100 / 100

Registration date : 2009-01-09

View user profile http://reingofcrusader.bestofforum.com

Back to top Go down

Item Petition

Post  Brigadier on Wed Feb 04, 2009 11:31 am

Name: Alecio

Item you need: BD Gem's lvl 9 enough to make lvl 9

Why you need it : just to have

In-Game name : BlackPhantom lol!
avatar
Brigadier
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 223
Age : 28
Location : USA, MI
Unseal Credits :
60 / 10060 / 100

Fame :
100 / 100100 / 100

Registration date : 2009-01-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Petitioning for Keige

Post  Brigadier on Wed Feb 04, 2009 4:31 pm

Name: Alecio

Item you need: Emissary's, BD Gem's, "VERY" Powerful Armor for myself,and lvl 9 Gem's BD eye and Rages, maybe Col.

Why you need it : I want to show a friend how it is to be strong and powerful. Being able to see and actually do something is more better than telling someone. I would like these items for myself and my friend. True friendship comes with sharing.

In-Game name : BlackPhantom

Side note: xD PuRe Da BEST..!!
avatar
Brigadier
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 223
Age : 28
Location : USA, MI
Unseal Credits :
60 / 10060 / 100

Fame :
100 / 100100 / 100

Registration date : 2009-01-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Items Petitions <-----

Post  PuRe on Thu Feb 05, 2009 12:15 am

Brigadier wrote:Name: Alecio

Item you need: BD Gem's lvl 9 enough to make lvl 9

Why you need it : just to have

In-Game name : BlackPhantom lol!

Rejected
avatar
PuRe
WebMaster-Owner-Hoster
WebMaster-Owner-Hoster

Number of posts : 162
Location : Behind You
Unseal Credits :
999 / 100999 / 100

Fame :
100 / 100100 / 100

Registration date : 2009-01-09

View user profile http://reingofcrusader.bestofforum.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Items Petitions <-----

Post  PuRe on Thu Feb 05, 2009 12:16 am

Brigadier wrote:Name: Alecio

Item you need: Emissary's, BD Gem's, "VERY" Powerful Armor for myself,and lvl 9 Gem's BD eye and Rages, maybe Col.

Why you need it : I want to show a friend how it is to be strong and powerful. Being able to see and actually do something is more better than telling someone. I would like these items for myself and my friend. True friendship comes with sharing.

In-Game name : BlackPhantom

Side note: xD PuRe Da BEST..!!

Acepted, congratz first Warrior rank on forum
avatar
PuRe
WebMaster-Owner-Hoster
WebMaster-Owner-Hoster

Number of posts : 162
Location : Behind You
Unseal Credits :
999 / 100999 / 100

Fame :
100 / 100100 / 100

Registration date : 2009-01-09

View user profile http://reingofcrusader.bestofforum.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Items Petitions <-----

Post  xRawr on Thu Feb 05, 2009 2:57 am

Name: xRawr

Item: 5-10 Sand bags lv5, a lot of goddes summon scroll, kiss of death (acc bonus :B), second gen pet..
(acc pet)

Reason: cuz im close to lv up and im alone so i can kill SB and Goddes with my bow mean while lvl up my pet.. cuz in the august pet doesnt work poss.. ty

In-Game: xRawr
avatar
xRawr
Newbie
Newbie

Number of posts : 3
Unseal Credits :
0 / 1000 / 100

Fame :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-02-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Items Petitions <-----

Post  PuRe on Thu Feb 05, 2009 3:02 am

xRawr wrote:Name: xRawr

Item: 5-10 Sand bags lv5, a lot of goddes summon scroll, kiss of death (acc bonus :B), second gen pet..
(acc pet)

Reason: cuz im close to lv up and im alone so i can kill SB and Goddes with my bow mean while lvl up my pet.. cuz in the august pet doesnt work poss.. ty

In-Game: xRawr

Aproved
avatar
PuRe
WebMaster-Owner-Hoster
WebMaster-Owner-Hoster

Number of posts : 162
Location : Behind You
Unseal Credits :
999 / 100999 / 100

Fame :
100 / 100100 / 100

Registration date : 2009-01-09

View user profile http://reingofcrusader.bestofforum.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Items Petitions <-----

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum