ReingOfCrusader
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I believe I should be Gm Because I help others with a smile

Go down

I believe I should be Gm Because I help others with a smile Empty I believe I should be Gm Because I help others with a smile

Post  Marprince Fri Jan 30, 2009 3:12 pm

Name:

Class and Lvl : (REAL TOP) I been a sharpshooter for all my TOP since the very start lvl 65 Treasure Isle(Hightone)

Hours ur online :6 hrs on ever day and on all day friday and saturday

Experience : I been playing TOP for over 2 yrs since the very start of ToP.

And why u think we must choose u like a GM: I been there for all the event and all the battles we had with guilds hatig each other for no reason, I believe if we battle it should be for fun and to have a good time.I dont believe games is all about being easy you have to make it a lil hard, give our players a chance to get better have event that will benefit all not just one player. thats why I believe I should become GM

Marprince

Number of posts : 4
Unseal Credits :
I believe I should be Gm Because I help others with a smile Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100I believe I should be Gm Because I help others with a smile Right_bar_bleue

Fame :
I believe I should be Gm Because I help others with a smile Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100I believe I should be Gm Because I help others with a smile Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-29

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum