ReingOfCrusader
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Not a SS question,but tell me your opinion

4 posters

Go down

Not a SS question,but tell me your opinion Empty Not a SS question,but tell me your opinion

Post  steve391242 Thu Feb 05, 2009 9:24 pm

I'm new to this p.server,now downloading the patches,and I'm wondering which class should I choose in here.I'm thinking of making a SS,cause I really like the sealing part,but firstly I want to ask which class is needed at server.I don't really have a problem,all classes are ok,but I want to make sth useful.So,any1 can give his/her opinion,I would really be pleased.

steve391242
Choop
Choop

Number of posts : 6
Unseal Credits :
Not a SS question,but tell me your opinion Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Not a SS question,but tell me your opinion Right_bar_bleue

Fame :
Not a SS question,but tell me your opinion Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Not a SS question,but tell me your opinion Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-02-05

Back to top Go down

Not a SS question,but tell me your opinion Empty Re: Not a SS question,but tell me your opinion

Post  PuRe Fri Feb 06, 2009 1:21 am

steve391242 wrote:I'm new to this p.server,now downloading the patches,and I'm wondering which class should I choose in here.I'm thinking of making a SS,cause I really like the sealing part,but firstly I want to ask which class is needed at server.I don't really have a problem,all classes are ok,but I want to make sth useful.So,any1 can give his/her opinion,I would really be pleased.

Well.. i like SS they have good damage and other things there Wink if you make a Con ss that will pwn
PuRe
PuRe
WebMaster-Owner-Hoster
WebMaster-Owner-Hoster

Number of posts : 162
Unseal Credits :
Not a SS question,but tell me your opinion Left_bar_bleue999 / 100999 / 100Not a SS question,but tell me your opinion Right_bar_bleue

Fame :
Not a SS question,but tell me your opinion Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Not a SS question,but tell me your opinion Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-09

http://reingofcrusader.bestofforum.com

Back to top Go down

Not a SS question,but tell me your opinion Empty Re: Not a SS question,but tell me your opinion

Post  ekim01 Tue Feb 17, 2009 9:06 am

in pserver I tried bunch of things in this server if I do experiments agin Ill try this

100 agi rest acc wid god set itll have atleast 2000 max and hit fast ( no strike)

but I prefer 100 acc and rest to con tho or maybe a few to agi ^^

(Im not usually ss im always crus and sometimes cler)
ekim01
ekim01
Crusader
Crusader

Number of posts : 97
Unseal Credits :
Not a SS question,but tell me your opinion Left_bar_bleue8 / 1008 / 100Not a SS question,but tell me your opinion Right_bar_bleue

Fame :

Registration date : 2009-02-08

Back to top Go down

Not a SS question,but tell me your opinion Empty My Openion

Post  ouzi Wed Mar 25, 2009 7:52 pm

i maked 2 SS befor

the first One was ACC (100) and some (CON) ........ this One have High attack and good def (this1 was PVP character)

the Seconed One was ACC (100) and some (AGI) ......... High attack and Attack speed but its got a bad def ( was useing it to get some credit )

choose ur ONE and HAVE FUN......
ouzi
ouzi
Warrrior
Warrrior

Number of posts : 12
Unseal Credits :

Fame :

Registration date : 2009-03-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down